この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
30/03/2013, 21:19


25 March 2013

I resigned to my fate. Well, I knew from the start that I couldn't change anything. It was only a matter of time before I give in to my inevitable fate. So, to remember this day, I shall write it here.

It can't be helped. Sometimes there are things you can't run away from no matter how hard you try.

28 March 2013

I got it.

That sounds kind of confusing but I'll leave it to you to guess what I meant. It shouldn't be too hard.

Anyway, I just started Neoquest I about four days ago and I am close to completing the game. A fabulous bronze trophy is waiting to appear on my userlookup. The trophy is kinda derpy compared to the other trophies but it is the fruit of my patience and determination!! And I have no patience!!! I think my blood pressure rises every time I play Neopets.