この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
17/04/2013, 16:12


I thought it would be a good idea to try the out-of-focus thing but it looks ridiculous!! And I'm too lazy to re-edit the photo. See how sad Pichi is.

Oops. School started on Monday, which means I won't be posting as much--- oh wait, what am I saying? I hardly update at all during the holidays. You can't really blame me though. My life is not interesting every day.

So begins my life at NP as a BMS student. The timetable's not too bad, but Monday is a really long day. What a nice way to start the week with. I don't have lessons today because I.S. starts next week and I'm not looking forward to it.

Even though it's my second day, I'm already exhausted. There's no homework at the moment, which is good because I haven't trained my stamina yet. I have to get used to my new school life: climbing the hill everyday, taking public transport while carrying a laptop and my BSTAT textbook, running all over the school to find my lecture theaters/tutorial classrooms/labs, etc. I'm pretty certain that my textbook weighs more than a bag of rice!! It's extremely heavy, no kidding.

Maybe climbing hills daily will help me slim down. (✿◠‿◠)

The only thing that pleases me is that there's free wi-fi around the school. I would play neopets on my laptop during the long breaks but I don't know if that's a good idea.

I miss taking 185 straight home and hanging out in Jurong Point after school. No more hanging out after school because lessons end around 5pm most of the time. orz

Well then.

I spent two hours in Jurong Point today with Pichi. Achievement unlocked because this is the first time I went out with just Pichi. I took the opportunity to get Mos Burger for lunch~ Then I went to buy things for school at Popular. Guess what I found there? A pack of gold star stickers for $0.95!! I would buy it but I need to make sure the items total up to $5 exactly.

That's all for today!