この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
24/04/2013, 22:57

Strange things happened today.

One, I had my first I.S. lesson and unsurprisingly, I got lost. I was actually rather close to the building though. All I needed to do was to 'go down the stairs that were behind the lifts' as instructed by my classmate. So I did.

I went to check stairs a first. Opened the door, stuck my head in and only saw stairs leading up. A woman walked down the stairs and probably thought I was acting weird. I think she smiled to herself when she left. So that was the wrong stairs. I couldn't have known what 'behind the lifts' meant. Both are 'behind' to me.
When I reached my classroom, guess what? The woman I saw at the stairs was my lecturer. And she saw me being a derp. Well then.
Two, I almost got hit by a car.
I space out a lot recently, but I still remember my road safety precautions. I don't really know why but today I decided to challenge my fate or something. So I thought it would be a good idea to cross the road from the bus stop when the bus was still there. Even though the bus was blocking most of my view, I'm pretty sure I saw no cars coming. When I started crossing the road, the bus had also started moving, so the bus driver honked at me. This surprised me, of course, which stopped me from moving forward momentarily. Then, a car just zoomed by in front of me. Scared me there. If the bus hadn't honked and surprised me, I would have continued walking and well, you know what would have happened.
The good thing about today is that I received Pokemon Black 2 from a friend as an early birthday present. It's right in the middle of the week though. It won't be too good if I'm distracted, which I already am.