この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
26/04/2013, 20:21

It's Friday at last!

Luwi came over to NP today. She gave Pichi its early birthday present - a teacup set!

We went around the school for a while. I got the chance to see the ice-cream flavours that 8 Fahrenheit sells. The odd flavours were rum & raisin, coffee, sea salt caramel, watermelon, chrysanthemum and some others which I can't remember. I wanted to try the rum & raisin one but I think rum is a kind of alcohol???

Then we sat at Makan Place, taking photographs and snacking, until 5pm.




One pudding for me and one pudding for Pichi~


Pichi drinking directly from the teapot. Well, Piffy doesn't look very amused.


Piffy in her 'dress'.


Pichi wanted to try it too.


Reminds me of a classroom. I don't know why.


I stacked the whole teacup set on Pichi! It's heavy. Piffy is hovering behind, which is kinda scary because she looks like she's going to knock down the cups.


Camera-ception?? Ehe, cheese sticker on Ruwi's phone.


The colours look weird here but ok.


I pictured a dessert stand here.


Lastly, an extra! I realised I accidentally dented one of the pudding (/am sorry). I-I tried to push the blame to Pichi. Depends on how you interpret the animation - Pichi sits and dents the pudding/the pudding is already dented and Pichi makes it into a chair.

A friend of mine gave me a really, really early birthday present two days ago - Pokemon Black 2. Fabulous. I played a bit, but schoolwork is still my first priority I guess. Actually, I wanted to upload a picture of my current team but I forgot about it. Another day then!