この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
01/05/2013, 22:17

Today is Pichi's birthday~ Happy 5th Birthday, my dear little peach~ 2 more years to 7, hm? That means Pichi will turn 7 when I'm a busy senpai.

Since it is also a holiday (Labour Day is actually NO LABOUR day), I went out with my famiry to The Mind Cafe at Dhoby Ghaut. (๑╹っ╹๑) It is nice to see everyone again~


First game - Fish Eat Fish. I....... was the first one to lose, even though I was using the Akashi fish.


So after I lost, I stacked all the Murasakibara fish. It's an accurate representation of his height!! And behind the purple fish tower is the intense battle between Alfur (yellow), Bandung (blue) and Rinrin (green).


I forgot who won, but it's okay! Winning isn't everything!! i say, not because i lost first ok.


Accurate representation of the Generation of Miracle's heights. Minus Kuroko because no black/light blue fish. Murasakibara is too tall; the rest of the fish could not fit into the photo. :x


Next game is a gifting/receiving game.


I am good at choosing presents in this game but in real life I can't. Note: me, Alfur, Bandung, Ruwi, Rinrin and Shoron.


The game board is quite messy but it's not a complicated game really.

We also played a tower truth-or-dare game (I'm glad that the only dare I got was to walk around the table with the block on my head; Shoron had to do a forfeit because the tower collapsed when she pulled a block out), a cookie game (Rinrin and Shoron won, I think), a word game (with a time bomb) and a 'voting' game (Shoron accumulated the highest points in this one). Regrettably, I didn't take any photos of those games.

Come to think of it, I don't think I won any of the games.



Cheesecake from Rinrin~ Only one candle though. One candle represents 5 years.



That portion of the cake is for Pichi. It is about Pichi's height. (`・ω・´)


Here's a photo of the birthday presents Pichi received~ Bandung gave Pichi cheese wedges but those need to be kept in the refrigerator. Pichi is grateful for all the presents~ Hehe, Pichi feels the ruv~

Overall, it was a really fun day!! It's a pity that we have to resume our normal school days tomorrow. I just want to play with everyone forever...