この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
11/05/2013, 00:17

“A situation where nothing’s there can’t be called ‘nothing’. And it’s not the opposite of ‘something’ either. The nothing you speak of is where there really is nothing but eternal darkness. But, this notion is based on the ‘existence of the darkness’, so how can it be nothing? If you want to be rid of your sorrows by dying, then you need the ‘knowledge that you've escaped your troubles’. Isn't that something? So like I said, you don’t even know what you’re thinking, and you don’t even know that you don’t know a thing, so you definitely won’t be able to envision something like that."
I've been reading the Durarara!! light novel recently and I like what Izaya said in chapter 5. It makes a lot of sense. I would put it on Twitter (instead of writing a blog post specially for it) but it exceeded the character limit.

Anyway, my life has been rather................... busy, I guess? Not as busy as the JC people, of course, but still, there's lots of projects. And I had my first presentation today. It went fairly well (as in I don't think I deserve a failing grade). The teacher said it was a 'good attempt'. I think she just stuck an imaginary 'u tried' sticker on me.

I'm doing my best to get people to notice Pichi. So far, two people patted Pichi on the head and said it was cute. ~ Good enough for now.

Next month I'll be having my common tests (similar to mid-year exams).

Time to continue reading the novel.