この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
20/05/2013, 18:05

Happy Birthday to me~ ( ノ ゚,_ゝ゚)ノ ~☆.。.:*・°☆

I accumulated lots of pictures over my period of inactivity. It's a pain to transfer pictures to my computer so I tend to do it all at once.


FUSHIMI-CHI. People who heard of/watched K would understand.


My classmate brought a banana to the I.S. class. I am really bored during I.S. lessons if you can't tell.


Present from E (obtained last Friday during our dinner appointment). ↑  Cinnamon roll is so fluffy and cute!


E insisted that we get a cake, but I decided the cheesecake ice-cream from Mos Burger was good enough. It tasted like cheesecake (it was hard like cake too)??? But it's ice-cream???? I'm not sure whether it was cake or ice-cream.


I celebrated an early birthday with my family on Sunday (because I had a test on Monday and my mum went overseas). Tried okonomiyaki (at Ajisen) for the first time. It tasted....... completely different from how I imagined it to be. It's not bad though.


This little mont blanc was my birthday cake. My parents didn't ask for candles. Doesn't feel like a birthday cake without candles.

20 MAY - I went to school without expecting anything. I've only told one person my birth date, and we had an Organic Chemistry test today so I wasn't expecting anyone to remember my birthday.


Mei Ying gave me a handmade bottle keychain!! Handmade things are priceless. And here's Pichi with the  Kagamine twins' headphones. I don't think it is wearing them correctly but never mind.


Sougo belongs to Myra. I get to keep him until she finishes my present. :x I'm guessing it's a drawing of Sougo.


Both of my classmates used their talent for my present (I can't seem to phrase this correctly but you know what I mean, right?). Mei Ying is good at handicrafts while Myra is good at drawing. I'm sure everyone is SHSL Something but I'm just SHSL Zero Talent. Wow. How am I going to repay them?

I was also told that there will be a Cell Biology project due on Thursday and my classmates were going to stay back after lessons today to discuss the project.

But it was all a trick!! There was no project; it was a lie. The plan was really well-played though. My classmates went so far as to bring my Cell Biology lecturer along so that he could 'brief us on the project requirements'. The only thing amiss was that during the lecture, he said that '1M04 has an activity afterwards', which is strange because the project shouldn't involve only my class. Well, either way, I was tricked in the end. My classmates got me and another guy (his birthday is one day after mine) a cake!!

Surprise indeed. (◕‿◕✿)