13/06/2013, 22:47
Short update for today. I have lots of pictures to post but haven't updated because the mid-semester exams kept me busy for one week. Actually, more than one week. I'm aiming for AD* so I try to at least make notes the week before. It was harder than I thought (the making notes part because there's just so much!!).I went on an "Alpaca Hunt" with Luwi and Shoron! They had holiday supplementary in the morning so we reached Bugis at around 1.15 pm. Surprisingly, we only stayed until about 4 pm. Well, the main point of this trip was to go look at arpakassos. It won't take long, really.
Lunch at Everything with
$4.90 for this huge plate of fries. Even Shoron found it hard to finish.
Personally, I felt that the serving size was not meant for one person, so I shared a meal with Luwi. Fish burger! The fish meat kept separating itself from its skin.
Then, after lunch, we went to NBC to see teh pacas. I will feel really disappointed if there are none left (which is a common thing for me because bad luck). This time was different though! There were a lot of them. So I, uh, decided to bring one home and risk being disowned by my parents or something.
S-so cute... ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) The one with the blue hat is mine and the smaller one is Luwi's~ I WILL BRING THEM ALL HOME. Gentlemanly Alpaca (no name for him yet) doesn't look like he is smiling.
They are so white compared to the peaches. "\( ಠ益ಠ )/" Huh? I didn't say anything, Pichi~ You heard wrong~
And that is all for the short trip! Oh, and I got to see Shoron in her half-uniform! Also, Luwi did a free manicure for me! Now for some mini-updates on my life:
- My mid-semester exams ended last Thursday. I couldn't finish two of my papers (BSTAT and Organic Chemistry). The Cell Biology paper was merciful (NO ESSAY QUESTIONS YESSS). On the other hand, the Introduction to Medical Science paper was so terribad. The paper tested things that were not in the lecture notes and worst of all, it was in the form of a 14 mark essay question.
- The KnB manga I got for my birthday sat on my desk while I studied for my mid-semester exams. It motivates me in a way?? Akashi's face is really distracting though. Do I sound like a pervert yet?
- Bah! What's done is done. Time to enjoy the two week break. School is really tiring so the break, albeit short, is much appreciated.
- I spent almost the whole day coding my own Neopets userlookup layout. The coding part didn't take long, but I just wasn't inspired. Then I decided to visit Tumblr for a bit and found this theme called "redux"?? It seems like it's a popular and easy-to-edit theme, so I tried making a layout similar to it. It is easy to code on Neopets but there are few usable codes (eg. no shadow borders). Ta-dah! I am very proud of my work. ( ; v ; ) Here is a screenshot of it (featuring Monobear at the moment):
- It must be annoying that all I ever talk about is Neopets. Hah, I can't stop. Joined Maraqua for the Altador Cup. Even though it's finally the holidays, playing more than 10 YYB games everyday will kill me. I like SOSD though. Easy and fast. MSN is probably the worst game for me. I have no intention of breaking my fingers.
- I started watching Shingeki no Kyojin yesterday. It is really good!! It didn't appeal to me at first when I visited its MAL page but I'm glad I tried it. The titans are seriously ugly though. Ugly to a whole new level of ugly. Don't watch it at night if you plan to sleep because their faces will appear in your dreams.
Ah, finished.










