この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
26/08/2013, 14:33

A lot of things happened since I last posted. Now I'm enjoying my end-of-semester holiday so I'll do a summary post! Warning: lots of photographs.

#1: 12 July. I did some filming for my organic chemistry project. My group chose 'glucose'. The filming was surprisingly fun.



Uh, the lego blocks were supposed to be enzymes and sugar molecules but I made a plane with them because why not?


#2: I went to the National Museum of Singapore for I.S. class. There was a gallery full of paintings! It reminds me of Ib. Anyway, my group did a presentation on the opium den exhibit.




The red lighting, along with creepy coughing sounds, gives the exhibit a scary atmosphere.

By the way, I think I did fairly well for the presentation despite being too stiff/unnatural-looking.

#3: 7 July. Welcome to that place. I know that place, but at the same time I don't really know. This is where the cosfest was held. There was a 3D maneuver gear/trampoline thing outside. It was not part of the event but this one guy in a Shingeki no Kyojin soldier uniform went on it. Too bad I missed the show.

Luwi went as Neko from K Project. I have pictures but I won't be posting because of obvious reasons.


#4: Have you ever felt like keeping an item that was meant for somebody else? I have. Cat doughnut ugh.


#5: Also, Pet Society closed down. Bye bye, Okashi. According to her diary, she was born on September 27, 2008. Look at all the time I spent on this game.


#6: MY KUROBASU FIGURES FINALLY ARRIVED. Thank god. I thought they ran away with my money/messed up my order. I'll make a separate post for this once I get batteries for my camera because there is seriously something wrong with my phone camera.


#7: Saturday, 24 August. The latest thing would be the Summer Festival! I'm surprised everyone could make it. Except Luwi was with somebody else. I kinda wished I took more photos, but time flies and it soon became dark. I can't capture anything in the dark.
And I know you guys ate at Mos Burger. Without me. /narrows eyes/

These are the prizes I won from the games. Consolation prizes. Um, yeah, don't say that they look pathetic.


I bought a cake for Pichi! Souvenir from the festival that won't spoil or be eaten.

Sorry that I had to leave early. I'd like to stay and look around more but my mum is really against me staying out late during the seventh month.

Oh yeah, the pillow that Pichi is sitting on was made by Mei Ying. Pichi sits on it all the time actually. It must be quite comfy.

Now, for the lack-of-pictures events.

#8: Luwi painted my nails last Friday (23 August). I couldn't take pictures of them but the design was based on the MiraGen birds.

#9: I finished my first semester in Polytechnic!! The exams were alright, except for Cell Biology and its out-of-notes questions. I hope I can keep my As.

Then there's my I.S. presentation which I didn't do so well for but I still got an A (a low one). We had to draw lots to determine the order for the presentation. I was the first to draw, and I got '18', which means I'll be the last person. Thankfully, my lecturer let me pick again (and gave '18' to the guy that shows up late to class all the time) and I got '5' this time. Such a relief!

That's all for now. Since I have a long break and no homework/responsibilities to take care of, I'll try to post more~