29/08/2013, 23:09
´ ▽ ` )ノ I know somebody is going to ask how my holiday has been so I'll just answer it right now: it's been really fun staying at home all day, knowing that nothing is expected of you for the whole month.Anyway, I've been out for two days this week. Firstly, Bandung and I planned to try out the new food at JP. Turns out it was really expensive (I am not paying $20 for a set meal!!) so we scrapped the idea. Then we sat at the basement seats where Luwi painted my nails last time. This time, I was drawing stuff for our neoguild using Bandung's phone. Um, the kurobasu birds, specifically. I drew Akabird stuck in a trolley!! Hehe, you'll see him floating around soon.
Next, on Wednesday, I met up with Mei Ying in school (lol school why) at 11 am (guess who picked the time) to do a project. Not a project for school, but well, we wanted to make stuff for Pichi. She taught me how to sew!! And knit! Let me tell you a thing: knitting is hard. My knots keep crossing and it's hard to fix because the yarn is so fluffy. Sewing is easier. I'm really proud of my new skills now. Last time my mum left me alone to figure out how to sew, so I did the up-down thing. It was so ugly but ha! I've improved a lot now! Pictures will be posted another time. I need to fix my phone first.
Oh and a few days ago I received this mail from someone on neo. It's the first time I got this kind of mails and it made me really happy!! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
It is nice to know that someone appreciates your work.






