この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
04/09/2013, 19:43

So, I wasn't planning on doing anything productive today but well, sometimes things don't go according to plan.


↑ How the work-in-progress looks like. A summary of knitting would probably be "transferring the stitches from one needle to another". And I know the mat is too long for Pich /sob.

About an hour later,


Ta-dah!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It is done! I don't know why but the mat kinda curls up, like a rainbow. I think it is quite obvious in the picture?? Also, Pich is sitting on its throne while its owner knits (and cries over mistakes).


Pichi rolls, testing the feel of the mat.


I think it approves?? Ok, sit there with your furry butt---


--- PICH YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE THE MAT OR THE PILLOW fine sit wherever you want pich i don't care anymore

Now then. Let me tell you more about games.

I started playing Party Town on Facebook, which is similar to Pet Society. Ridiculously similar except everything is a hundred times more expensive and glossy. It's a wonder they weren't sued yet.


Here is my pet, Maro, with a peach stuffed toy (secretly in-game Pich).