この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
10/09/2013, 15:44

I got a pink 3DS XL with Rinrin last Friday!! ヽ(^Д^)ノ Originally I wanted the white one but it can only play Japanese games, which is odd because it's sold in Europe as far as I know. Ah, but the pink one is pretty sweet too~ And it matches well with white~

Pich is on vacation so my arpakasso (I still haven't named him yet!!) shall take over.




Um... I just felt that Princess of the Crystal would look nice with the whiteness of my 3DS.

The day after I got my console, my dad bought me Animal Crossing New Leaf! I was really curious about that game because everyone seems to enjoy playing it (/cough with friends /cough). From my past experience with Wild World, it was terrible and I quit the next day. So I spent $48 to satisfy my curiosity.



ACNL was a lot better than I expected. Maybe because the controls were much more convenient (last time I had to move around with the stylus what even) and the place wasn't so huge. And also Isabelle is a cutie.


Also, Tom Nook is back to get my money again. Get out!! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ I demand free houses for mayors!! (Does anybody even like this raccoon?)


Is that all you think about?


... very funny. /stuffs his dead body in the tent/


These are my starting villagers~ Unfortunately, none of them I really want to keep. Except maybe Greta (the house on the far right). She has a nice house.


Take that, Tom Nook!! Also that hairstyle is really weird. Those things that are sticking out from the sides... how do they work??


HELLO ALPACA YOU ARE REALLY CUTE AND PINK and your husband needs to see a doctor is he okay he hasn't woken up since i was appointed mayor


I caught an ocean sunfish (the fat one). It is my favourite and it swims really slowly. Did I mention that the fishes make me hungry? ლ(´ڡ`ლ) Yum yum.


And lastly wHAT IS THAT FLOATING IN THE SKY somebody get it down because jumping is not a thing in this game

Alrighty. That's about it. Here are some of the things I've done in the game:


( ̄ー ̄)I feel accomplished, somehow. This is pretty good for somebody who just started. By the way, I named my town 'Fuen'. It's Lavaridge Town in Japanese.