この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
14/09/2013, 23:37

Two days ago, I went out with everyone to Clarke Quay to eat pasta um I mean celebrate Bandung's and Shoron's birthdays!! ☆*・゜゚・* \( ` ∀´)/ *・゜゚・*☆

Ah, I regret not bringing my camera along. My phone is stuck with a 'romantic blur' effect that is really hard to fix.


"One day, mankind received a grim reminder..."


Assemble for the 238404821380th expedition beyond the walls!! Um, I don't think the blue elephant will move very fast, or even move at all, with all that load.


And here's the meal~ The dory fish was really nice, but the pasta sauce was a little strange. They added some sort of spice that I can't identify. (◎_◎;) I'll stick to cream sauce next time.

My parents took me to the clinic yesterday. I-I might have to do a blood test because of reasons and I do not like the idea of having a needle stab into the antecubital region diagonally. Ugh, thinking of it scares me. On the bright side, I managed to get my weight and height without having to dig out the measuring tape!!

When I got home, my results were sent to me via SMS. I did well for my first semester. AD* for COMISS and BSTATS, A for CELLBIO and MEDSCI, and A+ for OCHEM. Not bad for a starter! I'm really happy about my AD*~

Alright, all the Animal Crossing stuff will be under the cut~





I invited Edward over to my town. And then he dug holes all around my tree sapling while threatening to dig up my plant. (; ̄Д ̄) Ah, but he was nice enough to hold my things for me when I restarted my game so I'm grateful for that.


I unlocked the island~ But then I restarted so there's no point anymore.


Check out the rose in my mouth plus the bee sting. Romantic, yes?


Who... who are you?? Where did you come from? Are you cheating my money?


Eh, I didn't have the lucky item so that's 500 bells wasted.


During the train ride back home, Rinrin and I visited each other's towns~ It turns out that we have the same hairstyle~ And the gas mask makes me look like Clear from Dramatical Murder, according to Banban.



It's raining so heavily in Rinrin's town. I kinda wished my town would rain too.


On Friday, I visited Canberra and she gave me the security vest. Now I look horrifying.


The weather looks odd. True enough, it rained afterwards. A slight drizzle, but better than nothing! It seems like rain might be contagious!


On the fateful day (also Friday the 13th), I decided to restart my game. Before that, I wanted to say good-bye to my dear fishes. My museum was the only thing stopping me from resetting, but when Coco moved in right in front of my house, I just couldn't stand it anymore. ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ Coco, why!!

So for three hours I was resetting non-stop, looking for a perfect layout. As expected of the rumored unlucky day, it took me that long before I found a good town. I was so done and ready to give up because it was getting really late. I just wanted to find a town with peaches as its native fruit and Re-tail near the dock.

Until at around 11 pm, I found an almost perfect one (if not for the four ponds)!! I was so excited, then I planted my house wrong. (´;ω;`) It's now slightly to the right and not centered/symmetrical and it bothers me so much! Ahh, but I really don't want to go through 3 hours of resetting again so I'll just try to make the best out of my town.


Here are my new villagers! AND GUESS WHAT? LOLLY IS ONE OF THEM!!


If you didn't know, Lolly is one of my favourite villagers. Along with Zucker, Marshal and Coco at the moment. I hope she stays forever.

When I started up the game today, Beau's house was planted near the river. He is a feminine-looking deer. Could it be that I'm lucky with villagers this time?

Rebuilding is going to take a lot of work but I'm glad I have my money with me! I should have no problem paying Tom Nook. On the other hand, I'll have to work really hard to rebuild my museum.