この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
24/09/2013, 12:16

Good day! I hope everyone is well.

I'm not though. (´∩`。) It started sometime last week with a very slight sore throat, and despite my attempts at recovering (drinking lots of water/lemon juice), it got even worse. I was given two days of MC even though I'm not going to school/work. Maybe I should take a break from my games for a bit. As I type this, I feel a bit dizzy, which I thought was due to the medicine but I haven't had it yet. Staying awake isn't comfortable at all!! (◎_◎;)

Okay, enough of me being sick. I'll now record down things that happened last week to the best of my memory.

18 September, Thursday:
Partied hard with Bandung. Hmm, no, maybe not that hard. We ate at the Yaki Yaki Bo Teppanyaki Restaurant. It was alright and very filling, probably because of the beansprouts. I think I had a whole week's worth of beansprouts right there. Pity that I didn't bring my camera. After lunch, we sat in the library and did our own things. Bandung was drawing and I was playing Animal Crossing. Oh, and because it was Uchi Day, I tried to get Muffy into my town. It took a long time, until I created 'Komaeda', before her house plot finally showed up!! I know that's cheating but Muffy is the only uchi I want and she's also the only villager I reset for. /excuses

19 September, Friday:
I went to JCUBE to meet Mei Ying so that I can return her knitting equipment and borrow the science fiction book she was talking about before the exams (Genesis by Bernard Beckett, if you're curious). Originally, the plan was to meet at JEM but the ceiling collapsed. We had lunch at the Kopitiam and the prices are extreme for peasant food!! Then we walked around the place and stared at the animals in the pet shop for a bit before heading off to the library (again!). The library was huge. Though I question why the teenage section was at the highest floor. Maybe because we're young and energetic and it won't hurt to take a few more escalators upstairs.

So on both days, libraries were the last stop. Coincidence?? I don't know.

This will be all for the day.