02/10/2013, 15:48
It's October already!! The holidays will end in two weeks. I'm not looking forward to school at all.Anyway, I spent the first day of October with Luwi and Alfur. We accompanied Luwi to her dental appointment and then we went to someplace in Orchard to eat. The portions were really filling and reasonably priced (below $10 mostly). I made a mistake when selecting the side dishes. Too much starch. Too filling! Unless you have a large appetite, I suggest getting something light like coleslaw. Then again, I don't remember the name of the restaurant so that's probably not helpful.
We went to look for arpakassos afterwards but they were extinct. Then, we walked around Kinokuniya for a bit. I saw an Akashi poster. /grabby hands
September is over, and so is my game of Plushie Tycoon. I ended up with a total of 249k, 1k from getting a silver trophy. I'm gonna cry. I cannot accept the ugly bronze Techo trophy!!
So many anime ended last week. Danganronpa, Shingeki no Kyojin and Free! You know what else ended? My life. /sob Sorry. I never had a life in the first place.
Alright, time for some Animal Crossing things. I think I'll cut off my posts for that because there are a lot of pictures.
Um, thanks. I guess.
This is the first time I see Joan in my town. Ah, but I didn't know about the Stalk Market so I didn't buy any turnips. Maybe I'll try it out when I see her again.
Beau moved in!! He is a cutie. I thought he was a girl at first.
No, Walt. Don't you dare start a relationship with Lolly.
Walt moved out though. Then I found out he was a cranky villager. That made no sense!! Rumours about him being really good friends with my female villagers keep spreading. That player.
I tried to decorate my home but it's hard to find fitting furniture. The chalkboard is cool though. I'll consider making a classroom.
No.
Hehe, here's my town flag. It says 'fuen' (or at least that's what wiki said) because I am very creative.
I built a campsite. Hopefully I'll get Zucker or Marshal from it.
Celebrated the Harvest Festival. The wheat bundle was kind of disappointing. Other regions had better gifts.
MUFF MUFF MOVED IN. I cheated on this one I'll apologise.
She's so cute. Aw, her face. I want to squish.
?????? ??? I gave him that common grasshopper so I could get less points and more prizes but what.
I saw Muff Muff outside my house trying to catch a butterfly. It's adorable that the villagers participated in the event. They were all walking around with nets and occasionally trying to catch bugs.
Thank grasshopper.
My first camper. Ugh, so cute. But I need space for Zucker/Marshal.
SHE FELL ASLEEP. Aha! Poor thing must be tired.
Wow, I'm surprised they mentioned Singapore in the game. I got a Merlion for getting the right answer. Good.
I CAUGHT THE RARE FISH THAT ONLY COMES OUT WHEN IT'S RAINING. It rained for the first time in my town so I had to get one. You never know when it's going to rain again.
Thanks to Isabelle sleeping on the job, I got the chance to build a dream suite. The first place I visited was a Japanese town. It was beautiful. Too bad the cherry blossom trees don't last.
- awkward silence -
Blanche moved in. I forgot what I built here. Oh, and I'm wearing Teikou's uniform. The QR code machine is fab. I still need to deal with the ugly hair though.
Me being a SHSL Creep.
It drizzled today, and a double rainbow appeared after the rain! That's the second time it rained in my town, by the way.
And to end off, here's my town map! Please excuse my unsymmetrical house placement.

































