この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
21/10/2013, 21:16

School started last Wednesday and I'm already so busy. Well, I did a presentation today so that's one thing done. Perhaps I'm getting used to presentations. This time was quite fun.

Meet Mr. Hawker! He was my idea because two people weren't enough for a skit, so I made up another "person". Mei Ying made him though, since I was in charge of designing the power point slides. He is quite big, as you can see, in comparison to my backpack!


Also, I bought Pokemon X last Monday when I went out with Bandung!! It was nearly out-of-stock everywhere. That day, I found $50 in my cupboard so I took it with me, but I wasn't seriously intending to buy the game because I haven't asked for permission from my parents yet. Somehow, I ended up getting it anyway. Oh, I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but have you seen the animation of a shooting star on Tumblr? According to the people, if you make a wish while looking at the animation, it will come true. You see, the day before I wished that I could buy Pokemon X. Strange.

I just completed the Fairy-type Gym today. I'm very slow, yes. I'm also trying to breed a perfect Eevee and that is partially my brother's fault because he wants a Sylveon with a perfect nature.

Alright. I'll be off now.