この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
09/11/2013, 19:44

This week was really tough, but I made it through! I guess everything will be alright in the end, so there's no need to worry.

Today, I went to AFA with Luwi. I'm really glad that it wasn't held during a busy period. Ah, too bad the rest of us couldn't come today.

I heard from my classmate that the queue for tickets yesterday was horrifying. People were queuing from the first floor all the way to the fourth floor. It didn't seem so bad today though. Well, I didn't queue for the tickets at all so I can't really say that.

One thing I can say for sure is that it was really, really, really, really crowded. I don't remember it being so packed. You can't move freely, you can only be pushed along with the crowd.

Um, I didn't polish my binoculars because I woke up late but I can see quite fine! I think!! There were lots of Junko cosplayers. And Kurobasu too. One of the shops were selling a Monomi hoodie for $119. I'd buy it if they accept blood/tears as payment. Another shop had pretty flower crowns for $20. Why.


This is my lunch and it is very expensive and there's meat which I don't even eat.


It's Kyojin-kun!! (I don't think this is life-size but still it was pretty big!)


I didn't really buy a lot of things because I'm poor. I kinda wanted the Clear keychain. But poor.

We left quite early, and then we walked around in the shopping center near the area (Suntec??). After that, we went home at around 3 pm.

Oh yes, while we were on our way to the event, I managed to hatch a Timid Gastly with Luwi's good luck. This isn't fair. Ah, but I think my bad luck overpowers her good luck because I said that the Haru keychain would still be there when we came back later but it was gone by then. Oops. So, um, if I ever said something, maybe it'd be a good idea if you didn't listen to me.

That's all for today! Maybe I'll make a text post soon about what I've been up to lately.