17/12/2013, 22:21
I'm back!!Common tests just ended last week. That means holiday for three weeks. I desperately want a break, but of course the teachers aren't going to let us go without homework. Two projects of all things. I'd like to participate in dangan ronpa now.
Anyway! Today is Picnic Day with the famiry~ It is so nice to see everyone again. We went to play at East Coast Park, which includes making sandcastles, searching for seashells and mainly cycling. I never learned how to ride a bicycle but I think I did pretty well for a beginner!!
Note to self: consider wearing slippers to the beach.
Fooooood. The food was nice. I should have taken photos of the food but I finished my share before I thought of it.
Nice weather. It didn't rain like the weather forecast said it would.
Here's my early dinner. I felt as if I was the only one who really liked the meal (even the white sauce). It makes me question my taste in food.
Maybe I had dinner a little too early because right now I can hear my stomach grumbling.
Afterwards we went on our separate ways home. I hung out with Luwi for a bit. Also I bought a white Wooly (I will name it 'Mutton' maybe!!) because it was the only one left in Singapore?? I don't know. Then we went to Westgate to find the nice ramen we had sampled yesterday but the Japanese food fair at Isetan disappeared. Yesterday was the last day of the fair I think. Pity.
Well, I'll be off to bed soon! It's been a fun day.








