この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
20/12/2013, 15:55

Today is 20 December. 5 more days to Christmas /ahem/ It's Akashi's birthday. I'm supposed to make an e-shrine for him but um, I still don't have any inspiration. For now, this will do, I hope.


h-h-happybirthday ugh i can't do it pich you do it


Hmm? It's lacking something.


Ah, never forget the party hat to get into the mood. ("It's alright even if you don't get any taller the party hat will add a few centimeters to your height---!")


No, give it back, Pich.


If I wasn't so afraid of the house burning down, I would stick a candle there.


NO PICH DO NOT EAT THE CAKE YOU SO FAT ALREADY

That's about it! I tried ok.

Also, I went for a blood test two days ago. Maybe I'll write about my (terrible) experience tomorrow or something. I mustn't ruin the fun.

Of course, there's always something 'xtra' (yes I am an NP student) from me. You should have noticed the box in the background by now. Aren't you curious to see what's inside of it?



Surprise!!