この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
22/12/2013, 19:57

Let me tell you about my first experience with blood testing. It was not a very fun one.

I had to do it two times because the first time I was too stressed out and the blood wouldn't flow out. What terrible luck! So here's some tips:

I didn't have to ask for the smallest needle because it was very obvious that I was scared. The first time was very painful. I was waiting for the pain to stop but it wouldn't (and my right arm still hurts even now). Not that I could do anything about it, so I just lay there and bore with it. When they told me I had to do it again, I completely lost it. The second time was much better though. The nurse called in another nurse to do the collection and she stayed in the room to comfort me. It only hurt when the needle was inserted, otherwise it was pretty much painless. Good job, left arm.

I saw that they had collected three tubes of blood from me. The tubes were the size of my index finger. I-I suppose that is normal?? I didn't know I had that much blood in my arm. My blood didn't look very fresh. So black. I hope there's nothing wrong with me.

Well, if I survived with my extremely low pain tolerance (or maybe I am just a pansy), everyone else probably would too.

Oh and this is what happens when something goes wrong, by the way. Here is my right arm, with Mutton comforting me.


It looks more yellow in real life. The needle marks are almost gone though, so that red spot you see there isn't where the needle was inserted. It appeared the day after and triggered bruising.

Also, I had doughnuts from Dunkin Donuts yesterday. Yes, those are expensive. Apart from the unusual flavours, they taste pretty much like normal doughnuts. Hmm, not very worth the price.


I like the mochi one because it has a flowery shape!!