31/12/2013, 16:31
Last Thursday, the day after Christmas, my parents took me to the S.E.A. Aquarium at Sentosa because I've been wanting to go for a long time. Um, I know this post is a bit late but I have my reasons!! Firstly, yesterday I had a project meetup with my group mates so I had to do my part, and secondly, there were over 370 photos to sort after the trip. Well, I managed to finish sorting them all today!! Be warned, this post will be very image-heavy.
Before we could enter the aquarium, there were traditional stuff set up outside. Too bad we didn't have time to visit the place afterwards.
The first place was really cool. It looks like a sunken ship inside.
Raaaaaaaay!! Rays are very cute. There were fishes swimming below it and following it around. Maybe the ray is being a big brother to them.
ITS FACE IS SO ADORABLE. (I know that's not its actual face but it looks like a face.)
Ray hiding in the sand.
You know, Rei (from swimming animu) should be a ray instead of a butterfly. In the first place, butterflies can't even swim. And, well, stingrays look like butterflies of the sea. Anyway, it makes more sense for Rei to be a ray!!
They seriously put a Christmas tree inside the tank. I'm not really sure if it's harmful to the sea creatures but sure, if they think it's alright, then it probably is.
That's a sea horse by the way.
And that's a sea dragon. It reminded me of the passage we had for English comprehension.
This black fish was scary. It was really black, like a shadow. I couldn't see its features at all. It doesn't look alive.
More cute ray faces. This one is a baby ray!!
Here's my favourite shot. Clear, white jellyfish. It is supposed to be transparent I think. The colour of the jellyfish changes because of the light source, not because they are magical. Very unfortunate.
Yes, the above pictures are all of the same bunch of white jellyfish but with different coloured lights shining on them.
Oh, I was reading the description of this one. It was a really long jellyfish (more than 100 cm long) and apparently, its stings are very painful.
It's a moray eel! No way, deal! (I'm sorry but I played too much animal crossing.)
The dolphins swam by very quickly, and the water was murky so it was hard to get a good shot of them.
Looks grumpy.
Divers trying to feed the big fish but it never ate. Man, that fish is huge. I'd be scared to swim with it around.
Sharks enjoying the murky waters.
After that, we went to eat at Manhattan Fish Market (looking at fish makes me want to eat fish). It was my first time eating there. That place is expensive but my parents had coupons, which was why we could afford to eat there at that time. The food was alright. I don't know but it doesn't seem that special??




































































