この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
13/01/2014, 17:47

Happy 2014 everyone~ May this year be a good one (even though Luwi said it was an unlucky year for Rats). I know it's a bit late to say that but still, it's better than nothing! Time flies by real quick. I never thought that one day I'll be able to buy alcohol myself, but it still feels kinda illegal.

Oh and I got Rune Factory 4 as a late Christmas present and now I can stop playing it. I just managed to save all the guardians. Now, the real question is, who do I court? Currently I have Vishnal, Doug and Leon on my list. I'm leaning towards Leon because he is a troll and it sounds amusing to date him.

School started a week ago. Last week was Open House so lessons on Thursday and Friday were cancelled~ Too bad that's over and now I'll have to do work again.

Um, firstly I'll write about my CT results. For future references. I don't know if I did better this semester or last semester because I don't remember my results from last semester.
Inorganic and Physical Chemistry - 59/60 (goddammit mole fraction)
Microbiology - 68.5/80 (yes very disappoint)
Math - 99/100 (sigh)
Physiology - 86/100 (can you smell the disappoint)
Anyway!! Today, I ran for the first time as a Poly student. I cannot believe I survived 6 laps around the track, despite having the lousiest stamina imaginable. Hah, I may be slow but I didn't cheat this time (unlike Bandung)~ Also I lift.

Well, I'm tired from school so I'll be going off for a nap. Have some pictures of Mutton before you leave. I took the photos of him on my bro's bed because it is very colourful.