この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
18/01/2014, 16:34

Hello, I am here to escape homework. Next week is going to be really hectic. And my dad's car has been sent for repair so I'll have to get up early for my 8 am classes, so that's not really very helpful. On Monday I have to do a presentation and then stay back for practical make-up (with a quiz too) until 6 pm. Idea Jumpstart Challenge is going to be held next Wednesday. It is an examination that lasts the whole day. I doubt I'll be able to finish the assignment and it is worth 35% of my grade?? Oh and did I mention that there won't be a break? Aha... I hope I survive.

For now, I'm going to enjoy this week!! Um, it is quite hard to enjoy something when you know what awaits you at the end of it.

Tuesday


I got to eat at the alumni clubhouse! With Bandung! I don't know why everyone calls it 'pines' but I'm going to call it 'the alumni clubhouse' even though it is longer. They have nice food there, especially the baked rice/pasta (that's my opinion, of course). Before that, I was having IPC tutorial and while everyone was being attentive, I was just there stacking things up. Behold, the Great Pichi! My tablemates saw me stacking stationery and they lent me some of theirs. It is not very obvious but everything was stacked on top of my slightly curved glasses case which makes this a great achievement.

Thursday

My YOLO was overflowing. My classes ended at 3 pm, and I received a call from my parents asking if I wanted to meet them at Bugis. I said yes. They were there already and they found this place with lots of cheap clothes?? They costed around $5 to $20, so I bought three pieces of clothing there, including a black skirt which I will use for formal presentations. It is not a pencil skirt (am I the only one who finds them ugly) but it looks acceptable enough. Probably.

Friday

I met Luwi for dinner. She brought me to this Japanese restaurant at Westgate where every plate on the conveyor belt costed $1.50. I tried picking the expensive ones to eat, while Luwi was there with her many plates of tamago sushi. I've never had so much raw salmon in my life. I took three plates with raw salmon, two of them by accident. Out of curiosity, I tried the salmon nigiri, but it wasn't as good as expected. Maybe raw fish isn't suitable for me. Then there was this bowl of rice with corn, salmon and seaweed going by and I thought: "wow a complete meal for $1.50?? I'm definitely taking this." So I took it, and the salmon was raw. The last plate of accidental rawness was this salmon sushi which looked really cooked. It had burnt stripes on top. Luwi took a plate too. Much to our disappointment, it was raw underneath. Okay, so lesson learnt: don't judge a sushi by its appearance. It tasted pretty good despite being half-raw. They should just cook it. Cooked salmon sushi sounds really good. It will be popular.


See the tamago sushi?


Cheesecake is expensive, I think?


That will be all for today. Got to work hard next week!! /flops down on bed and sleeps (Sleep is important too, you know!)