27/01/2014, 00:15
I survived the week!! The long school hours left me exhausted every day, yet strangely I managed to find some energy left in me to do my homework.
The Idea Jumpstart Challenge was mentally and physically challenging. I don't really know how I feel about it. I disliked it because it was difficult, but now that it is all over (not until Year 2 at least), I guess I could say that the experience was rather fulfilling. I'll miss having lessons with my interesting I.J. teacher, and shivering in that cold room along with my classmates. You know, it was cold that day. Maybe even colder than usual. I had many layers of clothes on (long sleeved shirt with sweater, shorts, long pants and lab coat) and I was still shivering. One of my group mates was really nice to lend me her jacket! It was those puffy kinds. Unfortunately, even that wasn't enough to stop me from shaking.
Overall, I think my group did pretty alright for the challenge. We might have gone a little far from the main point, but I'm really glad that we managed to finish the work on time!! I've always been late when it comes to my I.J. work submissions, but this time we made it before the 3 pm deadline. Even though I may not know some of my group mates well despite being together throughout the whole semester (I only knew their names the day before the challenge derp), I think we made a great team?? Well, we hardly fought. I don't have the patience to deal with people who defy me.
It is late and I have school tomorrow. Guess what I did before this. I've been wanting to reward myself for being a hard worker these few days. With anime. The last time I watched anything was during the December holidays. And my exams are near (three/four weeks from now). So the best time to catch up on anime is now.
AAAAAAAAAAA do you know how long i have been waiting for this part





