31/01/2014, 22:11
Happy Chinese New Year!! Ah, but I have exams soon and next week is packed with tests and practical exams. The school is such a mood killer.On the bright side, I get to wear new clothes! The lucky colour for Rats is red this year. I didn't buy any red clothes but um, I have red items. They do count, yes?
And you can't forget about the red packets! Too bad I don't get to keep the money.
I opened a fortune cookie today. It tasted really nice - kinda milky and sweet. Yes, I am very amazed by the cookie. It is so rare to see one in real life.
"A long term goal will soon be achieved." I don't even set goals?? What a waste.
Also, my aunt prepared yu sheng when I was at my maternal grandma's house for dinner. I was too engrossed in the tossing that I forgot to make a wish. Sigh.
Well, I'll be off to make summary notes for my exams now. Even though I said so, I might not even finish making notes for one chapter.









