この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
18/02/2014, 13:00

Friday marked the end of my second semester as a first year student. My class would probably be split up next semester, because we are the smallest class, and small bits of the class will merge with other classes. That's really bad. Even though my classmates don't really notice me but it was comfortable being in that class. I don't want to be put in a new class all alone with everyone else having their group of friends because they were classmates for one year!! It is very unfair, but it can't helped.

Ah, since it was the last day of school, everyone was taking photographs after our last lesson. I thought only my class did that but it seems like the other class did the same thing. Except they did it right in front of the canteen?? Well, we might not see each other again because some of us are going to study in a hospital.

It was also Valentine's Day. I spent the day by coming really early for school (the teacher cancelled the lecture at the last minute) and studying for my Physiology exam with Mei Ying. By the way, the exam itself was pretty manageable. Some of my classmates gave me chocolate~ But my bro ate one. I told him to go buy replacement for me but he hasn't. I'm going to put Mutton on his face when he sleeps.

Here are some of the photographs I took in school many weeks ago but was too lazy to upload them:


This is Mr Skeleton. He lives in the Physiology lab/classroom. He looks a bit worried/confused. I remember putting him in that pose but this time it wasn't me. He was already like that when we came in.


Pichi was being sad and lonely so Mei Ying brought Kiwi (the snake) to school. I've been busy with schoolwork so I kind of neglected Pichi. Kind of.



I was doing Gram staining during Microbiology lab and I realised that my smear looked like a pair of wings??? Also I am very proud of my ability to light a matchstick without help. I think I said that before but I'm going to say it again~

That's all.

I think it should be obvious but it's the exam period, which lasts two weeks. My first exam would be Microbiology on Thursday. They are giving us the toughest one with most memorizing first, hm? Followed by Math on Friday and Inorganic & Physical Chemistry on Tuesday. I can't wait for exams to be over~ Let's do this!! (only at night though)

S/N: I finished all four seasons of Natsume Yuujinchou during my study break.