この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
05/03/2014, 22:22

I am back!! It has been a while, hasn't it? My exams ended last Tuesday, and I don't really want to think about them anymore. Year 2 is going to be really hard so I will try to enjoy this holiday as much as possible. Ah, but I'm not sure what I want to do. I wasn't expecting March to come so soon. It feels like the holidays are going to fly by.

Bakashi turned one on 2 March!! I was thinking of painting him baby as a birthday present but since the daily faerie quest event is still ongoing, I will postpone the plan. So Plan B would be to get him a petpet. It took me hours to decide on one, and in the end I went with a Royal Ukali.


Very expensive present.

Today, I got back my blood test results. There is nothing significantly wrong with me. Good. I was kinda worried about it and didn't sleep the whole night.

After collecting my results, I went to Bugis with my mum. Don't bring me out. I will buy things (especially if my parents are there).


They have grilled salmon curry rice there! At the nice curry restaurant! I approve. Sorry, Pich, but you can't have the cheesecake. Besides, I don't think Pichi likes green tea.

Oh yeah. The camera my dad got for me arrived yesterday! It is not a DSLR, but you can zoom pretty far. I will play with it tomorrow.

Good night.