18/03/2014, 17:06
I said that I'll play around with the camera in my previous post but I never really got to do that until today. I've been busy with other things, like breeding Pokemon. Anyway, I'll elaborate later on. Firstly, I will show you the photographs I took just a few minutes ago. The lighting in my room is terrible. My table is right next to the window, so it is either really bright or really dark.I tested out the camera by taking photos of Akashi (to see how good the macro is since he is really small) and Inori. If anyone is curious, it is a 14 MP Fujifilm camera. I know 14 MP is not outstanding and some handphones are already better than that, but it will do. For someone like me who takes photographs for the fun of it.
I think I need to work on my focusing. A slight shake can ruin everything. Why is this camera so sensitive?
But I don't know how to adjust the camera settings (if that helps). I don't even know what my camera model is.
Moving on to what I've been doing recently. Time to make a list, even though it is not much really.
- Breeding a whole bunch of perfect Pokemon (5 IVs with the right nature). I have never really bothered with IVs in previous games but I thought that I should now, since I want to try out competitive battling. I am terrible with strategies though, and that will lead to my downfall.
- Watching Cry Plays Catherine. I enjoyed watching Cry's playthrough of Corpse Party so I got excited when I discovered that he was playing Catherine.
- Reading Shokugeki no Souma. It has lots of food and cooking which I like. Too bad there is hardly any anime like that. The only thing bad about it is the amount of fanservice in it. Why? Is food porn not enough?
- Playing Poker on Neopets. Don't do it. Gambling is bad. Only I can do it ok.














