この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
30/03/2014, 22:31

I feel the urge to write a post. I should, actually, because my holidays are ending in a few weeks. Who is excited for school? Certainly not me.

I had lunch with Luwi and Rinrin at JEM on Friday! That was my first time eating at Din Tai Fung. Yes, egg fried rice is good. That is how all fried rice should be. Certainly not with those frozen vegetable things. Then, we had Pokemon battles!! I won them all~ Izaya (Whimsicott) enjoyed trolling Rinrin's team. I saved the battle videos for future references.


On Saturday, I went to Bugis with my family to collect my bro's passport. But that is not the main reason I was there. I just wanted to eat the nice curry. My mum's meal came with chocolate ice cream which she gave to me because my bro hates chocolate??? Bro what is wrong with you????


And today I went to Daiso to buy materials for making things. If I am successful at it, I will post pictures. Also, I like the cages they have there. I will buy one for Pichi next time. It would make a useful necklace for keeping Pichi when I am wearing clothes without pockets (especially skirts).