この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
26/03/2014, 13:00

My results slip arrived in the mail yesterday!! I've been waiting for it! I only trust what the paper says, you see. Also, if there are any errors, it is too late to change it. I think. It would be too troublesome to make changes when it is already printed and mailed.

I know the results were posted on NPAL last Friday but I don't trust that. Neither do I believe the SMS the school sent that morning. So I refused to tell my parents my results until the results slip came. It does not seem like they are impressed. Odd. Even I was impressed by my own grades. I think they were more impressed with my bro getting an A on his Math test?? Okaaaaay.


Behold, Fonju! I spent over 1 million neopoints on this guy, which is a lot but still not comparable to the amount I spent on Bakashi. I know, I know. Equality.


Originally, Fonju was supposed to be a chocolate gnorbu dressed in royal male gnorbu clothes. However, there was too much luck involved. I don't think someone as unlucky as I am would be able to own two chocolate pets. So, I settled with a strawberry ixi!! He is really adorable now. His character must still have something to do with chocolate (Fonju is pronounced similarly to Fondue), so I made him a chocolatier-in-training. And also he dresses like a hipster. Because of reasons.