この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
04/04/2014, 22:36

I had lunch with my mum at Han's today!! The name sounded familiar but I couldn't recall what it was until my mum told me that it was the place where she bought pastries from. If my stomach could handle more food after lunch, I would eat dessert.



I ordered the mushroom and cheese omelette but I could hardly taste the cheese?? Actually, I couldn't taste it at all. Maybe next time I will consider ordering mushroom and onion instead. Ah, the rice doesn't come with the meal. My mum gave me some of her rice because it is weird to eat an omelette by itself.

If you remember, I said I bought some materials from Daiso, right? Well, after some research (which was useless) and testing, I managed to make a thing!!



Behold, an Akabird key pouch! Yes, I know my sewing skill is horrible. I couldn't even make the stitches consistent. Such disgrace!! Anyway, quality aside, I think it is quite cute. It will be in charge of keeping my keys safe from now on. I made it out of felt on Jokes Day, minus the suede string which I just bought today. I feel somewhat accomplished.

Recently, I found a BL game called Hadaka Shitsuji. I heard it is a game where you torture butlers. The sadist in me is tempted to play it. Except I can't find the file. Hmm.