この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
05/04/2014, 19:47

Ah, I am posting a bit too frequently now. It can't be helped. My holiday is almost over, so I have to post as much as I can before I get too busy. And also more posts mean more productive things!!

Today, I decided to make dinner (with some help from my mum). I tried to make tamagoyaki with spinach leaves. Um, it turned out to be rather alright?? I felt like it was too dry (my mum cooked it for a very long time because she was afraid it was undercooked but now it is overcooked). But it was quite pretty to look at. Before I cut it. See. I butchered its beauty.


It doesn't taste like spinach, if you are wondering, which is good for those who do not like the taste of vegetables. Like little kids (??) or my bro.


Ta-dah! Dinner with instant ramen and various ingredients. My bowl is the one with two pieces of tamagoyaki. I took the ugly ones because you can't serve ugly ones even though the taste is the same!!

Okay, enough with food.

I took my flu medicine after breakfast/lunch and then I went to take a nap. The nap was very refreshing and short!! That is how proper naps should be. Too bad I can't control the length of my naps normally.