この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
14/04/2014, 19:58

I woke up really early today (not that I can sleep anyway) so that I could do something productive but it turned out to be a failure. I got the measurements wrong. But I guess sometimes things don't go as planned.

Another thing I got wrong is the date when school starts. I don't think it is this week. Maybe next week. Actually, I don't know. I hope they send some kind of notification. Missing school for a week doesn't sound like a pleasant idea.

Anyway!! Have some cake. Because Espurr likes cake. I think. I can't really tell because of that constipated face.




espurr what are you doing what happened here?? (this happens every time espurr is around i'm kinda worried)

In preparation for school, I am going to finish everything in my 'watching' list. That wouldn't be too hard, if I didn't have the habit of starting new anime when I'm halfway through a series, and then completing the new one and forgetting all about the ones I watched halfway.

Even so, I can't help myself. I thought Hoozuki no Reitetsu looked interesting so I started watching it a few days ago and completed it in almost a day (with two episodes remaining). The goldfish plants are kinda cute.


Speaking of anime, the new ones coming up don't look very interesting. I'll wait for recommendations. Well, I'm definitely watching Mekaku City Actors and Haikyuu!!

Oh, and as you can see, I got bored and made a new blog layout. I think I need to work on my colour coordination.