16/04/2014, 20:14
My uncle just came back from Japan and he bought lots of things for me from the Pokemon Center!! It's a pity that he couldn't find the Whimsicott plush I wanted, but I'm happy anyway.I'm actually surprised he got me the PitaPoke Whimsicott set and not the mini pokedoll keychain, which is sold in Singapore. Ah, that's a bit worrying. I intend to get the keychain but if they stop selling it then that would be a problem. I only discovered PitaPoke sets today. They are really cute, with little suction cups attached below the figures. I can use them to decorate my laptop!!
This fluffy Swirlix plush is my favourite. It is so cute and nice to squish!! With its tongue sticking out as if it is hungry, you can pose it with food.
Worship the tokyo banana.
Fennekin was the only one not in the list that I sent my uncle, but he is cute (and also the starter I picked) so I will take him! He is a plush keychain but I'm worried that I will lose him if I attach him to my bag. Hm.
Female Meowstic was my 'safety net'. Now, I need to acquire the male version to complete the family.
I ate a lot after dinner. It is bad for my health but I wanted to try all the interesting jelly bean flavours. They had weird ones like toasted marshmallows, buttered popcorn, top banana, candy floss, chocolate pudding and cappuccino. And in the end, I tried every single flavour and now I feel bloated. I don't even like jelly bean (trivia: I prefer hard candy). Why am I doing this to myself? I also ate one packet of tokyo banana because tokyo banana is the yummiest.
I want ten packs of tokyo banana.














