25/04/2014, 21:33
It is Friday and I survived the first week of Year 2. That's a given. Thursday's lessons don't start until next week so I am spared from I.S. at the moment. Since that means I don't have to go to school yesterday, I decided to go out with my mum!! For the entire day!! Even though I have homework and all my classmates are either staying at home doing their homework or helping with the CCA Fiesta in school. Hah! The Go Home Club does not require any formal application so I am free.I tried Ambush because I got a 'great book of deals' from the mail and the pasta looked nice. Unfortunately, it wasn't very suitable for me because... it was really spicy. I should have read the name of the dish carefully. I must be wary of food with 'Thai' in it.
The salmon was good though. That's a plus.
Satan Gold?????? Is it good??
After food, we went shopping and I found a shirt at Uniqlo for $2.90!! It is only available in XL but I don't mind because it is ridiculously cheap. I also got an adorable Mofutans clear file from NBC. There was also a Sumikko Gurashi file but I wanted one with three slots. Ah, but both of them are cute. It is hard to pick.
I started watching Isshuukan Friends at midnight because I wasn't sleepy at that time. I highly recommend it if you want to get your heart broken. But honestly, it is really sweet. Then again, I shouldn't judge a show when it only has three episodes, right?
Oh and I got nominated by my practical teacher to be the class rep for my chemistry practical class. Because I lack ambition. Why does this happen to me.
I am so tired right now. I will go sleep soon. Maybe do some homework just in case I forget. Good night!







