この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
30/04/2014, 23:08

Tomorrow is Pichi's sixth birthday!! Ah, one more year to its dream age, and then it will never be seven again. Anyway, I managed to meet Luwi and Bandung for dinner today! And we saw Alfur (who joined us later on) at Mos Burger. What a coincidence!

Luwi got presents for Pichi~ And I gave Piffy an extra television set I had.


Nudist Beach Peach outfit made by Luwi!! Pichi is actually fatter than Piffy.


Food presents from Luwi~ You can take them apart and that is very fun!



We took the dango and the sakura mochi apart, and put one dango into the green tea. Just because.

After dinner, we walked around Popular for a bit before heading home because everyone is busy. Luwi left early though.

Let me show you some cute things I bought recently. My hobbies are being useless and spending money.


Cute Mofutans file, which I mentioned in my previous post, along with a really cute and cheap ($1.50) pencil case from Gek Poh and lots of stickers.


Originally it had 'For You' printed on the back, but I don't like things with text on them so I got rid of it. With the stickers.


Souvenir from Bandung! It is cheesecake-flavoured.

Even though I'm not yet busy, I haven't thought of what to give Pichi for its birthday. I got it a turntable. Hm, maybe I'll get a cheesecake tomorrow.

Okay, good night!