この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
01/05/2014, 22:28

Happy Birthday, Pichi!! It has been six years. Such a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending forever with Pich.

So a few minutes ago, I did the cake thing with Pichi. I could light the candles with a lighter all by myself!! Slowly, I feel like I am becoming an adult. I tried to cut the cake as symmetrically as possible, which took quite a while. Even so, I managed to pull off a '5ever alone birthday party' perfectly. Except there's me!! You will never be alone with me around, Pich!!

My parents were looking at me in disappointment though. Eh, well, whatever.

I got an oreo cheesecake because I've always wanted to try it. My classmates bought one for someone's birthday but I didn't get to eat it because... they didn't... serve it properly. I really don't know what to do with this 'saliva consciousness' of mine. I also bought a lot of food erasers for Pich. It needs a more balanced diet! No more desserts for Pich!!















I almost forgot that today's a Thursday and there's school tomorrow. Well, I did my homework in the afternoon so I'm turning in early tonight!

Hopefully Pichi enjoyed the celebration. It would prefer if there were more people (hint: famiry) to share the cake with. I'm the only one who can handle cheesecakes here. Would one get fat if one were to eat an entire cake? Or I can save it for my own birthday because I don't care much about myself.