この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
11/05/2014, 20:52

Ah, the third week of school is over. I don't have too much work to do yet. Just the weekly practical reports and some tutorial homework (which increases by one question every week apparently).

Anyway! I went and bought a cute basket for Pich from Daiso. It looks really girly for a manly little peach though. Pich has a growing collection of toys and random objects, so I consider getting it a box to store its things in. Right now, it will have to deal with the metal container, which can hardly store anything. Also, since the basket is so spacious, Pichi's dad and bro will move in with it! No need to be lonely anymore.


Recently, I started reading again. I haven't read a book for a very long time (textbooks don't count!) because of the amount of work I'm getting. Oh, but what I'm reading is not an actual book per se. I'm reading the text either from a website or the PDF file! Not going to tell you the title unless you ask me personally because it is not exactly the kind of thing you can go around telling people. I'd rather lie and say that I'm reading 50 Shades of Grey or something.

I also watched the entire gameplay of Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea. My favourite characters have got to be Sal and Orca. Not sorry. I won't spoil anything here, so if you are curious, go play it! It is a really... interesting game. Warning for blood/gore/implied sexual assault.

School tomorrow! But I'm glad Tuesday is a holiday. There's a lot of holidays in May, which makes it a a good month despite the fact that it has been boiling hot the past few days.