この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
15/05/2014, 14:53

I had lunch with famiry (with the exception of Shoron because she has exams) at the nice curry place on Tuesday!! Not the usual place though. There's a branch somewhere at Buona Vista, so we went there because it was nearer.

After eating, we went to visit the shop selling Japanese snacks. The foodstuff there looked really yummy and I wanted to buy them all?? Just to try?? I didn't get anything in the end because I have a lot of snacks at home waiting for me to eat them. Maybe another time! I must try the Pokemon instant ramen at least once in my life.

I stayed with Bandung after everyone left and we sat outside Gek Poh's Macdonald's playing Old Maid and Happy Family. We found the cards at a shop and Bandung bought them. I won more games.

And I got presents~ A fluffy white alpaca wearing a flower crown! I named him 'Garry' (after the guy from Ib) because he has big blue flowers. And also a letter! I like getting letters but unfortunately I suck at writing them so... I am sorry.






I really don't understand the troll face! It is everywhere! Also the drawing of me is really cute unlike the actual me.

Haah, I just realised I'll have to take my common tests in about three weeks. Nope. I still have no idea what my lessons are about.