17/05/2014, 22:02
Ahh, I'm still so full from the buffet I had a while ago~ Buffets are definitely not a good idea, unless you can control yourself from overeating but then the buffet will probably not be worth its price.Anyway, it was a late Mother's Day celebration at the Swissotel Merchant Court. Hotels forever look luxurious. Or maybe just the really expensive ones. The food was alright. I won't say everything there was tasty, but some certainly were worth eating more (and risk stomach exploding). Like, the prawns!! Oh, delicious prawns, how I wish I took more than just two before you completely disappeared from the table.
Oh, and the soba was good too. And the chocolate-filled doughnuts! I also tried cheese tofu for the first time. It tastes like.... fish cake. Where did the cheese go? I can see it, but I don't taste it. Odd.
Enjoy the food pictures. I took them when the high tea period was ending, so hardly anyone was around. I must say, it is quite embarrassing to go around taking photos in such a posh restaurant.
Extra notes:
- My Deino evolution line plush keychains arrived in the mail but no one was home to receive the package so my mum collected it from the post office yesterday. They are adorable, especially Hydreigon. Ehe. Don't think they are authentic though. Not for that kind of price, at least.
- I finished watching the gameplay of Mogeko Castle, from the same creator as Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea. I like the latter more. Mogeko Castle's endings are just... not exactly the best. On the other handle, I quite like one of Wadanohara's normal endings. (the red sea one)
- Also... I, um... never mind.
Alright. I'm off now. There's a Mother's Day celebration for my maternal side of the family tomorrow at a different restaurant. Hopefully my stomach can cope.




















