23/05/2014, 01:04
No school today! I'm supposed to be at home waiting for my group mates to send me the photographs for next week's presentation but nope, I'm out with my mum.For lunch, we had Pastamania.
I got salmon ravioli because I was curious about how ravioli tastes. Ah, but this one is not so good. The sauce is sour, kind of like yogurt. And the salmon is minced! Pity.
On the other hand, coming from someone who can't take spicy food, my mum's prawn aglio olio was delicious!! I would willingly eat this even if it burns my mouth. I think I'll order this the next time I eat there!
Speaking of spicy food, this is completely unrelated but my favourite food from school is the cheesy baked rice with fried fish (number 11) from the Hong Kong Style stall at Makan Place. They put mentaiko sauce and some other red sauce in it and the spiciness makes me cry sometimes, but I bear with it because that dish is yummy.
For dessert, an 'omelette'! I wonder why they call it that. Sure, it does look like an omelette, but inside there's a lot of cream and a short slice of banana. So misleading. It would be tastier without so much cream!
I get to enjoy a long weekend because tomorrow is BCR! Which is E-learning. I still have to attend lessons from 9 am to 11 am, but I get to stay at home.








