24/05/2014, 22:13
Time control is probably the only superpower I'd want, if I were given a choice. Even though I said that, I'm pretty much done with most of my homework. But I haven't made any notes for common tests yet. Ah, the pressure!
Anywaaaay!! I was alone at home on Friday and after my online lecture, I was famished. Since I was given the opportunity to get food on my own, I ate the Pokemon cup noodle Luwi gave me on Tuesday (delivered by my bro)~ It really is tiny.
Wonder what I got?~
Xerneas! Me and Luwi are legendary buddies! Coincidentally we both got the legendary from our game version (I got X and she got Y).
Oh no, not Marco-chu.
That's Jean. Look at how sad he is. All of my Pikachu fishcake were in halves while the Froakie ones were intact. I think this is telling me something. May Jean live in the manga.
Thanks for the cup noodle, Luwi!! They were really tasty. You don't get to pour the seasoning in yourself so it must be the maximum amount. Hopefully my hair stays intact after this. The only downside is that it is too small to fill my stomach and I got hungry after three hours.
On Friday, I had dinner with Edmond at JEM's Ichiban Boshi. We came early so we got to sit beside the sushi conveyor belt!!
Thanks to a small lunch, I was really hungry and could fit several plates of sushi in my stomach while waiting for the main dish, which is fried gyoza and a rice set. The gyoza was tasty~ I like gyoza even though most meat dishes disgust me.
I had a plate of cheesecake after everything. Really full. The price of our meal scares me though, but I only paid like one fifth of it. Ahaa.
/sweats nervously/
Oh yes! He also got me a birthday present.
Behold, the Espurr family is complete! I removed all the tags on the Meowstics now because they will be staying with me permanently.
And after about four weeks of begging (no, not really, I just kept mentioning it occasionally), my parents bought me the Pumpkaboo plush!! He was the last piece in the shop when I went there two weeks ago and I was worried that he will be gone. But no, he must have been waiting for someone to take him home.
I think I asked my uncle to get a Pumpkaboo for me when he was in Japan but it can only be found in UFO catchers and nobody has skills to catch anything. And finally I found it at Seimon-cho for a small price of $32.50. Wait! It might be expensive for a mere plush toy, but if you compare it with the other Pokemon plush toys, it is cheaper. Because it is big.
I haven't given him a name yet. Actually I thought of ten names already but I just can't pick one. Hm. Also, about that thing behind him, I just find those things really cool. They are hung outside shops in Japan. I don't know what they are to be honest, but I like them. They make good decorations.
Well, I'm off-
Oh wait, I knew I forgot something. I haven't shown you the Deino evolution line plush keychains I got... for free. The Deino and Hydreigon ones were slightly torn, but worry not! I have fixed them and raised my Sewing Skill. The ladder/invisible stitch is amazing. I wouldn't mind buying cheap (or better, get them free!) broken plush toys because I can fix them.