この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
07/06/2014, 23:52

Next week will be packed with tests, and I just finished making notes for my last test. Too tired to start studying right now. It's late too. I need to pray to Lord Komaeda for some good luck.

On an unrelated note, there's a waffle shop that recently opened nearby!! It is located outside of Gek Poh, which is a bit unfortunate since it also sells ice-cream and there's no air-conditioning.


A photograph of the menu because lousy eyesight. The staff was staring at me. /laughs nervously/


Ta-dah! Peanut butter with nuts waffle, topped with cookies and cream flavoured ice-cream. It totaled up to $5. I had this right after a filling dinner, and I think I went waaay too overboard with it. The ice-cream tasted like oreo (and who doesn't like oreo), but the waffle was yummy even without it. They even cut up the waffle into bite-size pieces!! Good service. I'm too lazy to do it myself.

I've done a waffle discussion in the previous post as well. If this continues... nah, it won't.

Also!! I got blueberry strudel from Edmond because his class bought lots of food for some presentation thing and they had leftovers so I took two things!! I'd prefer apple or peach but I guess I shouldn't complain about free food.

Well, time to sleep!