この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
24/06/2014, 13:27

Even though it's holiday now, I haven't been posting at all. And the psychological damage from the KnB manga hasn't been cured yet. In fact!! It probably got worse. (Shh, don't talk to me about KnB.)

I've been burdened with lots of projects and homework this time. Come to think of it, 'they' said that Year 2 is the hardest year, but it hasn't been too bad. YET. Now I worry.

So, here's a short recap of what I did during the holidays.


THIS IS THE BANANA SPLIT WHICH I REALLY LIKED AS A KID!! And I finally got to eat it again after so many years. I think the price doubled to $4. Got to question my peasant tastes as a kid though. But, I like the fake cherries. What did they do to the cherries to make it so sweet?


To celebrate Father's Day, we had steamboat buffet somewhere at Upper Thomson Road. I thought it would be terrible because I'm a picky eater but no!! I could eat lots of things there. You can choose the stuff you want and just dump it in the broth. I recommend the dumplings (they are labeled as 'dumplings' so nobody really knows what is inside of them). I'm sure they contain meat but they are still good, and this is from someone who hates meat. Well, I guess I should make dumplings an exception. Dumplings are yummy ninety percent of the time.


I met with Bandung last Monday to have lunch. She gave me my present!! It has Pich and Akashi!! I know everyone is keeping their badges safe somewhere but here I am, excitedly pinning it on my backpack so that I can show it off to the world. ♡


GUESS WHO FINISHED WATCHING THE ENTIRE PLAYTHROUGH OF DUAL DESTINIES? Ugh, the graphics are so amazing, I wish I actually had the game. Moving 3D backgrounds!! Ah, how the series has improved over the years. I'm still halfway through the DLC case but they feature an aquarium. So beautiful... the Aqua Tunnel especially.

Also!! If you haven't already noticed, I made a new layout for my blog!! I have to code all I can because I won't have time when school starts.

This is the last week of school and I dread going back. Good bye, my early day. I hope Japanese class will have mercy on me.