30/06/2014, 16:25
I just got back from school a while ago. Well, it wasn't so bad I guess. Most lessons were used to go through our test papers. Speaking of tests, I miraculously didn't do as badly as I thought I would!! Amazing.
Though I cannot believe my teacher made us all stay back for nothing?? I could be asleep but no. I COULD HAVE LEFT MY LAPTOP AT HOME TOO.
Today's weather was nice and chilly. Have we been spared the summer heat at last?
Two days ago, I somehow managed to persuade my parents into getting this adorable coin pouch for me. In exchange, I would have to follow them to my relative's house for dinner (which was really good ugh is this even a fair trade??). Great time to buy it because there's a 10% discount. Hurray!
-69 cents is a good deal.
Yesterday I finally got all the materials to make a felt badge/brooch thing. Uh. Skills are not quite
there yet, it seems. And then when I pinned it on my bag, I realised: all my bag decorations are somehow related to Akashi. I'm gonna get judged!!
Time to take a nap! Good night.