この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
06/07/2014, 20:01

This is just the first week of the second term but it feels as if the term break never existed. Everything's back to normal.

I started my Japanese class on Thursday and I'm glad there's someone I know in my class. My classmates are pretty friendly. They didn't look irritated when I approached them for self-introduction. That's good. I'm a bit worried for my grades though. After all, language isn't my forte. I will try my best though, because it counts towards my GPA!!

Anyway, on Friday, I had ice-cream at Anderson's with Edmond. I vaguely remember something about him treating me to ice-cream because I told him the day that school starts. Aha.


Maybe it wasn't a good idea to have two scoops of ice-cream right before dinner. And the serving size is huge!! It was delicious, even though I got a stomachache that night. Must have eaten too much.

I got banana crunch and cookies and cream. One scoop for $7+ and two scoops for $10+, so I guess two scoops would be a better deal. They give you four toppings for free but I only got two (chocolate and caramel) because I didn't know!! It was my first time there. The cone is thin and light, probably the reason why I didn't feel full after eating the whole thing (but I might actually already be full). Next time, I'd like to try the cheesecake.

Back to school tomorrow. My BIF teacher might be going through the practical test. Why do I get a really bad feeling about it?