08/07/2014, 21:58
Welcome back to my ice-cream adventures!! In the last episode, I had Anderson's ice-cream. Today, we'll be featuring the Häagen-Dazs (wow I had to google for its spelling) outlet at Holland Village. My classmates and I visited the place after our practical, which ended really early so it was around 1 pm. It was Drawn's (we played Hangman and Drew lost so he became Drawn) treat.After ice-cream, I took the MRT home from Holland Village by myself. I didn't get lost or anything!! Though changing the train at Buona Vista was so confusing.
I'm almost done memorizing all of the Hiragana for my test on Thursday. Just a little bit left!! Go go, me!! Recently, I bought lots of notebooks from Comics Connection because of the $1/$2 notebook sale there. I can't bear to use them because they are so cuteee. I tried reading the hiragana on the notebooks and got full marks ehehe~
Summer anime is here!! I'm watching a whole bunch of stuff this season, like Tokyo Ghoul, DMMD, Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus, Love Stage!!, Barakamon, SAO II, Free! Eternal Summer and maybe Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. Of course, I'll continue Haikyuu!! from last season. But you know, I was expecting no gay from DMMD, but Koujaku's conversation with Aoba was so very gay!!










