この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
13/07/2014, 23:33

This week will be a really busy one. But once IB is over, I'll be able to relax a bit. The fact that my group mates haven't decided on an idea yet despite me squeezing my brain dry of ideas is the most worrying thing. If I fail that stupid module, I'm gonna pull out my Death Note. Joking~ Or maybe not?~

Ahh, there's going to be a 20% test on Thursday too. I'm not sure if I'll be able to memorise my script plus the Japanese stuff. At least my hiragana is alright. It should be alright unless my nerves decide to get the best of me. Fight, me!!


My aunt got doughnuts from J.CO! Because of the World Cup thing that's going on, they had cute doughnuts designed like soccer balls. The taste, on the other hand, was disappointing. I think the middle row were the tastiest. The green one was actually coffee-flavoured, and not green tea/mint chocolate!! Shocking!!