20/07/2014, 23:16
Ugh. It has been a terrible week for various reasons. I don't even want to think about it. 忘れる 忘れる 忘れる ビーム!!
A list of things that I plan to buy when I get the money:
- 3DS games: ORAS, Persona Q, Fantasy Life, Fire Emblem Awakening and Tomodachi Life
- PS Vita games: MIND≒0 (the synopsis reminds me of lux-pain aaah)
- Oikawa Tooru DXF figure
- Haikyuu!! Desktop figures
- Dangan Ronpa One Coin figures (wHY CAN'T KOMAEDA BE IN THE SAME SET AS HINATA AND NANAMI)
- Komaeda Nagito Chara Form figure
- Akashi Seijuro Pinched Mascot keychain
- Gone series by Michael Grant
- Bungaku Shoujo light novel series by Mizuki Nomura
- Whimsicott Pokedoll (well if i can ever find it)
- RE-MENT things like kotatsu set, (even trading my soul isn't enough to afford this)
- and other miniature food series
- Casio pink scientific calculator
- maybe some other stuff that i forgot
Well, that was fun. Basically all I want is anime and games. I'm afraid I don't have any savings at all so I can only dream of obtaining these (even though it is not a lot). Also, getting my parents' consent is just... impossible~ So the list will only grow.
Anyway, I will be off to catch my weekly anime now~






