この世界は残酷だ、そしてとても美しい。戦うはなければ、勝てない。



新 / 旧
23/07/2014, 22:44

A few days ago, I tried to buy alcohol. It's a bit late but I've wanted to try it since I turned eighteen~ Ah, but they didn't ask for my IC. That's kinda odd. I thought they would. Or maybe I'm just full of myself?

I judge alcohol percentage based on a test's weighting. This one has 3.5% alcohol, so I thought it wouldn't be so bad. But I was wrong!! It tasted like fizzy lychee drink with liquid paper that makes me nauseous. I didn't even drink the whole thing (less than 1/3 of it actually). How do people even handle the extreme beers?? Why would you drink liquid paper???



To kill the taste of liquid paper, I had rainbow cake. I was hoping it would taste of different flavours like yellow for lemon, red for strawberry, orange for orange etc. Of course it wouldn't. I guess nobody has time to make such a complicated cake, huh.